A support program will begin May 24th for those who have experienced the death of a loved one. This Christ-centered support group is for you if any of these are true:
- You are looking for friends in Christ to share your journey of sorrow
- You’ve been trying to figure out the meaning of your grief
- You want to get on with your life but you haven’t been able to
- You find comfort in the teachings of Christ
- You are open to new ways of coping with your grief
- You don’t want to feel alone anymore
Please consider joining the Season of Hope sessions which begin here at St. Catherine’s on Wednesday, May 24, and continue until June 28. We will meet once a week for six consecutive weeks from 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon. To register for the program or for more information, contact Ginger Infantino, (858) 349-8489 or Belle Grubbs at (619) 200-8815.