Many thanks to all the couples who participated!
The St. Catherine Labouré Family Life & Spirituality Committee was formed in direct response to the 2016 San Diego Diocesan Synod on the Family. We support families by working with all the parish ministries to help create an environment that invites, nurtures and evangelizes, while recognizing the complexity of family life.
As directed by the Diocese our goals are to:
- Create a parish environment that nurtures and celebrates marriage;
- Form a culture of invitation and hospitality to unmarried couples;
- Create experiences and resources that educate and evangelize children and their families in the Faith;
- Provide authentic pastoral support for those who are divorced;
- Bring depth to family life.
We welcome and invite new members to join our committee and we invite you to share your ideas, comments, and suggestions with us on how the committee can best serve your parish.Thank you!
Steve Innis, Chair
Family Life & Spirituality Committee