A support program will begin March 1st for those who have experience a recent death of a loved one. This Christ-centered support group is for you if any of these are true:
- You are looking for friends in Christ to share your journey of sorrow
- You have been trying to figure our the meaning of your grief
- You want to get on with your life but you have not been able to
- You find comfort in the teaching of Christ
- You are open to new ways of coping with your grief
- You do not want to feel alone anymore
Please consider joining the first Season of Hope session which begins here at St. Catherine’s on Wednesday March 1st until April 5th. We will meet once a week for six consecutive weeks from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.. To register for or for more information contact Marcy Schuler at (619) 261-0697.