Greetings. Here are some things happening at our parish this weekend and later in November…
- Daylight savings time ends. Be sure to set your clocks back 1 hour before coming to Mass on Sunday morning.
- This weekend, the St. Catherine Labouré Knights of Columbus Council will be offering Breakfast Burritos, Bratwursts and Hot Dogs for sale after all Masses. Please enjoy a tasty breakfast and support our parish.
· Little Books with devotional prayers and meditations for the Season of Advent will be available November 12 & 13 and November 19 & 20 at all the Masses. Books are in English or Spanish for $1 each.
· *Lunch Bunch: Mark your calendar and plan to attend our $7.00 catered luncheon on Monday, November 14, in the Parish Hall. Doors open at 10:45 a.m. and lunch is served at 11:30 a.m. We will be celebrating Thanksgiving. All are welcome! Please bring a non perishable item to replenish St. Catherine Food. For more information contact Kay Olson (858) 270-0175 or 21kayo. Please reserve by Thursday, November 10, by 7:00 p.m.
· St Mary Magdalene Play – Saint of Sinners The Knight of Columbus bring you an uplifting one-woman show based on the life of Mary Magdalene. In this solo-performance you will re-discover the story of Mary Magdalene from Mary’s perspective. Follow Julie Meram as she takes you from Mary’s sinful life in Magdala to her redemption through Christ. It will be Saturday, November 19th at 6:30 p.m. in the Parish Hall. No advanced reservations required. This is a free event! Hope to see everyone there, bring a friend.
· November 28th – Feast Day of St. Catherine Labouré: on Sunday November 27, we will be giving out the miraculous medals attributed to St. Catherine Laboure.
We hope to see you here!
Fr. Brian Hayes, Pastor